Prison Planet | Mar 15, 2007
Go back to sleep, you can trust a press release from a heavily redacted secret military tribunal of a tortured detainee conducted by individuals representative of an oligarchy whose every deception, gross violation of U.S. law, and act of imperial bloodletting over the last six years rests on maintaining the orthodoxy of the official 9/11 myth
Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, the alleged “Al-Qaeda mastermind,” has confessed to direct involvement in a myriad of terrorist attacks and assassination plots around the world, including 9/11 “from A to Z,” but some are likely to be disappointed that after 5 years of torture he stopped short of accepting responsibility for killing Kennedy, creating AIDS and being the real Santa Claus.
The Pentagon’s press release was subject to editing on behalf of the U.S. Defense Department to remove any sensitive material that Khalid might have unwittingly revealed between his water boarding sessions, but I’m sure we can trust this same gaggle of criminals that lectured us on WMD and “accidentally” misplaced over 2 trillion dollars.
In the document, KSM confesses to almost every nasty thing that’s happened in the world over the past twenty years, as well as formulating plots to assassinate Clinton, Carter and the Pope. It’s just a shame that the torture masters were not given more time to really put the screws to Khalid, because then we may have found out that he was also responsible for the Challenger disaster and the O.J. Simpson murders.
Since Khalid has squealed on the “A to Z” of 9/11, perhaps he can provide some answers to a few troubling little questions that still have us 9/11 “conspiracy nuts” running around in circles;
– Was Khalid Shaikh Mohammed responsible for the FBI ordering the 1993 World Trade Center bombing to go ahead? In his confession, KSM says he ran the attack but fails to explain why it was the FBI who provided the terror cell with the bomb materials through their informant.
– Was Khalid Shaikh Mohammed responsible for NORAD completely reversing its standard operating procedure on the day of 9/11?
– Was Khalid Shaikh Mohammed responsible for the collapse of three steel buildings, one that was not hit by a plane, from fire damage alone for the first and only time in history?
– Was Khalid Shaikh Mohammed responsible for warning, according to Newsweek, a group of top Pentagon officials to cancel their flights on the evening of September 10th due to security concerns?
– Was Khalid Shaikh Mohammed responsible for the record number of ‘put’ options, speculation that the stock of a company will fall, that were placed on American and United Airlines in the days preceding September 11th? This despite a September 10th Reuters report stating ‘airline stocks set to fly.’
– Was Khalid Shaikh Mohammed responsible for blocking FBI anti-terrorism investigations before 9/11 related to the bin Laden family and Saudi charities that were front groups for Al-Qaeda?
– Was Khalid Shaikh Mohammed responsible for advising the Secret Service not to remove President Bush from a completely unsecured Florida elementary school by letting them know he wasn’t a target on 9/11?
I remain confident that that next time KSM spills the beans, he will be able to fill in these gaps and further enlighten us as to the real culprits behind some of history’s enduring mysteries, including the disappearance of planes and ships in the Bermuda triangle, the Chernobyl disaster and why Britney Spears went insane.