Tickets are now on sale for the first-ever Masonic Inaugural Ball held in Washington, D.C.
William R. Singleton Hope Lebanon Lodge #7 is hosting the first-ever Masonic Inaugural Ball in honor of President-elect, Barack Obama and Vice-President Elect Joseph Biden.
Tickets are limited, so you are encouraged to purchase yours quickly.
This first-ever event will be held at 8:00 p.m.:
2120 P Street, NW
While other inauguration balls are costing $125-$500 or more per ticket, we’ve arranged for an evening with some amazing food, a great DJ, and brotherhood, all for $65 per ticket, we’ve also included an incentive to help pay the baby sitter, couples may go for just $120 a piece.
All proceeds from this event will be donated to the Masonic Foundation of the District of Columbia.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit:
Traffic will be difficult to get through the District of Columbia. We are recommending that people take metro. Stars Bistro is conveniently located west of the Dupont Circle Metro Station (exit north.) There will be valet parking available for those choosing to drive.
- The Genius of the Obama Campaign Logo
- So what does the Obama logo mean, anyway?
- Barrack Obama’s Freemason Campaign Logo Exposed!
- Giant Obama logo projected on a masonic temple
- The rising sun is a symbol of birth, rebirth, rejuvenation, youth
- A Very Sirius Election: Stairway to Sirius
- New Dawn = realization of the New World Order
- Obama promises a “New Dawn”
- Black and white Masonic groups officially recognize each other
- Cambridge Mass to honor Freemason Prince Hall, founder of the African Lodge, with a monument
- Prodigy Says Jay-Z Sides With The ‘Evil Illuminati’
- Freemasons of African Grand Lodge face milestone